- “Payment Instruction” is the information provided for a payment to be made under the applicable Service, which may be further defined and described below in connection with a specific Service.
- “Receiver” or “Recipient” is the person or entity to which you are transferring funds through the Services.
- “Sender” is a person or business entity that sends you a payment through the Service(s).
- “Transfer” means an electronic movement of funds from Sender’s Account to an account of another party by means of the Service.
- “Transfer Instructions” are the information that you provide when using the Service
- “User” means any other participant in the Zelle Network.
- We have partnered with the Zelle Network (“Zelle”) to enable a convenient way to transfer money between you and others who are enrolled directly with Zelle® or enrolled with another financial institution that partners with Zelle (each, a “User”) using aliases, such as email addresses or mobile phone numbers (the “ Service”). We will refer to financial institutions that have partnered with Zelle as “Network Banks.”
- Zelle provides no deposit account or other financial services. Zelle neither transfers nor moves money. You may not establish a financial account with Zelle of any kind. All money will be transmitted by a Network Bank.
- THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO SEND MONEY TO FRIENDS, FAMILY AND OTHERS YOU TRUST. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SERVICE TO SEND MONEY TO RECIPIENTS WITH WHOM YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR OR YOU DO NOT TRUST.
- Description of Services
- Eligibility and User Profile
When you enroll to use the Service or when you permit others to whom you have delegated to act on your behalf to use or access the Service, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Capital City Bank Online Banking Terms and Conditions. You represent that you have the authority to authorize debits and credits to the enrolled bank account.
You agree that you will not use the Service to send money to anyone to whom you are obligated for tax payments, payments made pursuant to court orders (including court-ordered amounts for alimony or child support), fines, payments to loan sharks, gambling debts, scams or payments otherwise prohibited by law, and you agree that you will not use the Service to request money from anyone for any such payments.
The Service is intended for personal, not business or commercial use. You agree that you will not use the Service to send or receive payments in connection with your business or commercial enterprise. We reserve the right to decline your enrollment if we believe that you are enrolling to use the Service with your business account or to receive business or commercial payments. We further reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Service if we believe that you are using the Service for business or commercial purposes, or for any unlawful purpose.
Content Standards: You agree that you will not upload or provide Content or otherwise post, transmit, distribute, or disseminate through the Service any material that: (a) is false, misleading, unlawful, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, abusive, or inflammatory; (b) encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability; (c) breaches or infringes any duty toward or rights of any person or entity, including rights of publicity, privacy or intellectual property; (d) contains corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files; (e) advertises products or services competitive with Zelle, as determined by Zelle in its sole discretion; or (f) in Zelle’s or our sole judgment, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any person or entity from using or enjoying any portion of the Service, or which may expose us, Zelle or our respective affiliates or customers to harm or liability of any nature.
Although neither we nor Zelle have any obligation to monitor any Content, both we and Zelle have absolute discretion to remove Content at any time and for any reason without notice. We and Zelle may also monitor such Content to detect and prevent fraudulent activity or violations of the terms and conditions. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. We and Zelle are not responsible for, and assume no liability, for any Content, including any loss or damage to any of your Content. We and Zelle make no representation or warranty that Content uploaded to a User profile accurately identifies a particular User of the Service.
The Service may include functionality for you to add a unique alpha-numeric identifier to your registered User profile to be used in lieu of your phone number or email address when sending or receiving money, which will be your “Zelle tag.” You will be limited to one Zelle tag per bank account, and each Zelle tag must have one U.S. mobile phone number or email address associated with it. Your Zelle tag must meet the Content Standards. You may not select a Zelle tag that misleads or deceives other Users of the Service as to your identity, or otherwise. Although neither we nor Zelle have any obligation to monitor User Zelle tags, both we and Zelle have absolute discretion to remove a User Zelle tag at any time and for any reason without notice. We and Zelle may require you to change your Zelle tag in our sole discretion, and we may elect to make a Zelle tag unavailable to you, without any liability to you. We and Zelle may also monitor User Zelle tags to detect and prevent fraudulent activity or violations of the terms and conditions. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to a Zelle tag that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. We and Zelle are not responsible for, and assume no liability, for any User Zelle tags, including any loss or damage caused thereby. We and Zelle make no representation or warranty that a User Zelle tag accurately identifies a particular User of the Service. We respect the intellectual property of others and require that users of the Service comply with relevant intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, limit or terminate the use of our products or services for users who use or publish Content on the Service that is subject to intellectual property rights claims.
Amending the Terms. You agree that we may change the charges, fees or other contract terms described herein. When we change any fees, charges or other material terms, we will update these Terms and either send you notice at the address shown on our records, or, if you have chosen to receive communications from us via e-mail, or secure electronic messaging, we will send you an electronic message. Notice will be sent at least 30 days in advance of the effective date of any change in fees for online transactions or of any stricter restrictions on the type, amount or frequency of transactions or any increase in your responsibility for unauthorized transaction, unless an immediate change is needed to maintain or restore the security of the system. If such a security change is made and it can be disclosed to you without jeopardizing the security of the system, we will provide you with written notice, or notice via e-mail, or a secure electronic message if you have requested to be so notified, within 30 days after the change. You may choose to accept or decline such changes by continuing or discontinuing the Account or the Services to which any such changes relate.
- Consent to Share Personal Information (Including Account Information)
By enrolling in the Service you consent to us sharing information with Zelle and/or Network Banks and our service providers as necessary within our sole discretion to facilitate your use/participation of the Service.
- Privacy and Information Security
- Enrollment in the Service constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and your representation that you meet the eligibility requirements.
- You must provide us with an email address that you regularly use and intend to use regularly (i.e., no disposable email addresses) and a permanent U.S. mobile phone number that you intend to use for an extended period of time (i.e., no “burner” numbers). You may not enroll in the Service with a landline phone number, Google Voice number, or Voice over Internet Protocol.
- Once enrolled, you may: i. authorize a debit of your account to send money to another User either at your initiation or at the request of that User; and
- receive money from another User either at that User’s initiation or at your request, subject to the conditions of the Section below titled “Requesting Money.”
- If at any time while you are enrolled, you do not access the Online Banking Service within a 180 consecutive calendar day period, we may terminate your access to the Online Banking Service and automatically cancel your enrollment in this Service. To access the Service after cancellation, you will be required to re-enroll.
- Once enrolled, a Z logo will appear on your profile picture for each U.S. mobile number and/or email address that you have enrolled with Zelle. The Z logo will be displayed to other Users to aid them in determining which of your U.S mobile numbers or email addresses should be used to send money with Zelle. If a User sends you money using a different U.S. mobile number or email address that they may have for you (one that is not already enrolled), you will receive a message with instructions on how to enroll with Zelle.
- You are responsible for any fees or other charges that your wireless carrier may charge for any related data, text or other message services, including without limitation for short message service. Please check your mobile service agreement for details or applicable fees.
- You will immediately notify us if any email address or mobile phone number you have enrolled is (i) surrendered by you, or (ii) changed by you.
- Wireless Operator Data
- Enrolling for the Service
- Consent to Emails and Automated Text Messages
By participating as a User, you represent that you are the owner of the email address, mobile phone number, Zelle tag, and/or other alias you enrolled, or that you have the delegated legal authority to act on behalf of the owner of such email address, mobile phone number, Zelle tag and/or other alias to send or receive money as described in this Zelle Terms & Conditions agreement. You consent to the receipt of emails or text messages from us, from Zelle, from other Users that are sending you money or requesting money from you, and from other Network Banks or their agents regarding the Services or related transfers between Network Banks and you. You agree that we may, Zelle may or either of our agents may use automatic telephone dialing systems in connection with text messages sent to any mobile phone number you enroll. You further acknowledge and agree:
- In the case of any messages that you may send through either us or Zelle or that we may send or Zelle may send on your behalf to an email address or mobile phone number, you represent that you have obtained the consent of the recipient of such emails or automated text messages to send such emails or text messages to the recipient. You understand and agree that any emails or text messages that we send or that Zelle sends on your behalf may include your name.
- Your wireless carrier is not liable for any delay or failure to deliver any message sent to or from us or Zelle, including messages that you may send through us or through Zelle or that we may send or Zelle may send on your behalf.
- To cancel text messaging from us, send STOP to 53608. For help or information regarding text messaging, send HELP to 53608 or call to or contact a banker at 888.671.0400. You expressly consent to receipt of a text message to confirm your “STOP” request. Message and data rates may apply.
- Supported Carriers: Service text messages are supported by many mobile carriers. Please check with your individual mobile carrier to confirm availability.
- In the event you ever withdraw this consent, and notwithstanding that withdrawal, you expressly authorize us to use any of the methods described above to send you messages confirming your instructions sent to us via text message, including a confirmation from us in the event you withdraw your consent.
- Receiving Money; Money Transfers by Network Banks
Once a User initiates a transfer of money to your email address, mobile phone number, or Zelle tag enrolled with the Service, you have no ability to stop the transfer. By using the Service, you agree and authorize us to initiate credit entries to the bank account you have enrolled.
Most transfers of money to you from other Users will occur within minutes. There may be other circumstances when the payment may take longer. For example, in order to protect you, us, Zelle and the other Network Banks, we may need or Zelle may need additional time to verify your identity or the identity of the person sending the money. We may also delay or block the transfer to prevent fraud or to meet our regulatory obligations. If we delay or block a payment that you have initiated through a request for money, we will notify you in accordance with your User preferences (i.e. email, push notification).
If you are receiving a payment from a business or government agency, your payment will be delivered in accordance with both this Zelle Terms & Conditions agreement and the procedures of the business or government agency that is sending you the payment.
- Sending Money; Debits by Network Banks
You may send money to another User at your initiation or in response to that User’s request for money. You understand that use of this Service by you shall at all times be subject to (i) this Zelle Terms & Conditions agreement, and (ii) your express authorization at the time of the transaction for us to initiate a debit entry to your bank account. You understand that when you send the payment, you will have no ability to stop it. You may only cancel a payment if the person to whom you sent the money has not yet enrolled in the Service. If the person you sent money to has already enrolled with Zelle, either in the Zelle mobile app or with a Network Bank, the money is sent directly to their bank account (except as otherwise provided below) and may not be canceled or revoked.
In most cases, when you are sending money to another User, the transfer will occur in minutes; however, there are circumstances when the payment may take longer. For example, in order to protect you, us, Zelle and the other Network Banks, we may need additional time to verify your identity or the identity of the person receiving the money. If you are sending money to someone who has not enrolled as a User with Zelle, either in the Zelle mobile app or with a Network Bank, they will receive a text or email notification instructing them on how to enroll to receive the money. You understand and acknowledge that a person to whom you are sending money and who is not enrolling as a User may fail to enroll with Zelle, or otherwise ignore the payment notification, and the transfer may not occur.
While waiting for a Recipient to enroll or claim the funds, funds will be removed from the Sender's Account for the amount of the Transfer and any applicable fees. Once the Recipient has successfully accepted the Transfer, funds will be sent to the Recipient's financial institution for deposit to the Recipient's account. If the Sender and Recipient are both our customers enrolled in the Service, Transfers will be immediately debited from the Sender's Account and reflected in the Recipient's Account. If the Sender and Recipient are both enrolled in the Service but are customers of different financial institutions, Transfers will be immediately debited from the Sender's Account and will be delivered to the Recipient's financial institution once claimed. Bank is not responsible for any failure of another financial institution to timely credit its customer's account. The money may also be delayed or the transfer may be blocked to prevent fraud or comply with regulatory requirements. If we delay or block a payment that you have initiated, we will notify you in accordance with your User preferences (i.e. email, push notification).
We have no control over the actions of other Users, other Network Banks or other financial institutions that could delay or prevent your money from being delivered to the intended User.
Neither Capital City Bank nor Zelle shall have liability to you for any transfers of money, including without limitation, (i) any failure, through no fault of us or Zelle to complete a transaction in the correct amount, or (ii) any related losses or damages. Neither we nor Zelle shall be liable for any typos or keystroke errors that you may make when using the Service.
THE SERVICE IS INTENDED FOR SENDING MONEY TO FAMILY, FRIENDS AND OTHERS WHOM YOU TRUST. YOU SHOULD NOT USE ZELLE TO SEND MONEY TO PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR OR YOU DO NOT TRUST. ZELLE DOES NOT OFFER A PROTECTTION PROGRAM FOR AUTHORIZED PAYMENTS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE (FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE GOODS OR SERVICES THAT YOU PAID FOR, OR THE GOODS OR SERVICES THAT YOU RECEIVED ARE DAMAGED OR ARE OTHERWISE NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED).
Unauthorized use of these systems is strictly prohibited and is subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and Title 18, U.S. Code Sec. 1001 and 1030. Bank or its Service Provider may monitor and audit usage of this system. You are hereby notified that the use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing.
- Send Limits
We may establish a limit on the number of Transfers and on the total dollar amount of Transfers that can be attempted or completed per transaction, per week, or per month. You may send multiple Transfers each day (subject to our limitations). If you need to send a larger Transfer or a significant number of Transfers in a day, week or month you should contact us to determine if it is permitted. We may modify the amount and frequency of Transfers at any time for security reasons or due to Account activity. Limits can be found on the Capital City Bank Online Banking Processing Schedule and Transaction Limits within the Online Banking Service. You may be denied service for Zelle transactions if there are insufficient funds in your account to perform the transaction.
- Requesting Money
You may request money from another User. You understand and acknowledge that Users to whom you send payment requests may reject or ignore your request. Neither we nor Zelle guarantee that you will receive money from other Users by sending a payment request, or that you will receive the amount that you request. Neither we nor Zelle accept responsibility if the other User rejects or ignores your request, or sends you an amount that is less than you request. If a User ignores your request, we may decide or Zelle may decide, in our sole discretion, that we will not send a reminder or repeat request to that User.
By accepting this Zelle Terms & Conditions agreement, you agree that you are not engaging in the business of debt collection by attempting to use the Service to request money for the payment or collection of an overdue or delinquent debt; to request money that is owed to another person; or to collect any amounts that are owed pursuant to a court order. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Zelle, its owners, directors, officers agents and Network Banks from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorney's fees, resulting from or arising out of any request for money that you send that is related to overdue or delinquent amounts.
You agree to receive money requests from other Users, and to only send requests for legitimate and lawful purposes. Requests for money are solely between the sender and recipient and are not reviewed or verified by us or by Zelle. Neither we nor Zelle assume responsibility for the accuracy or legality of such requests and do not act as a debt collector on your behalf or on behalf of the sender of a request for money.
We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to terminate your ability to send requests for money in general, or to specific recipients, if we deem such requests to be potentially unlawful, abusive, offensive or unwelcome by the recipient.
- Transaction Errors
- It is important that you enter accurate information. We, Network Banks and/or our Service Provider(s) may rely solely on the instructions you provide. If you enter inaccurate recipient contact information the funds may be deposited into another person's account. You acknowledge that we and/or any other financial institution may make the deposit based on the contact information you provide even if the information does not correlate to the name that you provide. Retrieval of these funds will be the Recipient's responsibility to work with the financial institution to which the funds were sent. You may lose all the funds that were transferred as the result of an error as funds that are transferred cannot be recalled by us. If you suspect that you have entered information incorrectly or that you have received funds in error, call us immediately and we may attempt to cancel the transaction. We have no obligation to cancel the Transfer or to reimburse funds that were transferred according to the Recipient’s instructions. If you have questions or think there has been an error concerning the Service, you should contact us at (888) 671.0400, or write to us at Capital City Bank, Attention: Transactional Risk & Fraud Prevention P.O. Box 900, Tallahassee, Florida 32302. We must hear from you within 60 calendar days after we have sent the first paper or online monthly statement on which the problem or error first appeared. If you notify us verbally, we may require you to send your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days of the verbal notice. We will need to know the following for all errors: a. Your name and Account number;
- A description of the error or the transfer you are unsure about and an explanation of why you believe it is an error or why you need additional information; and
- The dollar amount of the suspected error.
We will advise you of the results of our investigation within 10 business days after we hear from you and will promptly correct any error we have made. If we need additional time to complete our investigation, we may take up to 45 days but we will provisionally credit your Account within 10 business days for the amount you think is in error. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days after the request, we will not credit your Account. If we determine that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation within 3 business days after we complete our investigation. You may request copies of documents that we used in our investigation.
- Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers
Notify us immediately if you believe someone has improperly obtained your token and/or Password, or if you believe someone has transferred or may transfer money from your Account without your permission, or if you suspect any fraudulent activity on your Account. To notify us, please contact us at (888) 671.0400. If you tell us that your token and/or Password has been compromised within two (2) business days after you learn of the loss or theft, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your token and/or Password to access your deposit Account without your permission. If you do not tell us within two (2) business days after you learn of the loss or theft and we could have prevented the unauthorized use if you had told us, you are responsible for all unauthorized transfers or withdrawals, but your maximum liability for any such transfers or withdrawals is $500. If you believe a transfer or withdrawal shown on your statement was not authorized by you, contact us immediately. If you do not notify us within 60 calendar days after the paper or paperless monthly statement was made available to you, and we could have prevented a loss if you had told us in time, you may not recover any money lost after the 60 days.
- Liability for Failure to Complete Transfers
- We reserve the right to refuse any transfer. We will notify you promptly if we decide to refuse to transfer funds. This notification is not required if you attempt to make a transfer that is not allowed under these Terms. We will use reasonable efforts to make your transfers properly. However, we (nor Zelle) shall incur any liability, including but not limited to any related losses and damages, if we are unable to complete any transfers initiated by you because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances: a. If, through no fault of ours, the enrolled Account(s) does not contain sufficient available funds to complete the transfer or the transfer would exceed the amount available through any sweep or overdraft protection (ODP) account.
- The Service is not working properly, and you know or have been advised by us about the malfunction before you execute the transaction;
- The transfer is refused as described in above;
- You have not provided us with the correct information, such as you provided incorrect information regarding your enrolled Account(s) and/or incorrect information regarding the Receiver which prevented the transfer;
- Circumstances beyond our control (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, network or system down time, issues with the financial institution(s), or interference from an outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transfer and we have taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances.
There may be other exceptions stated in other agreements with you. We are not responsible for any failure of other Network Banks to timely credit its customer’s account.
While there is no fee to use the Service, we reserve the right to charge at a later date.
Funds may be transferred from the account from which the Service is authorized to transfer funds. Such transfers may overdraft your account or may result in a transfer from another account to cover the overdraft. In any of these situations, an overdraft fee or transfer fee may be charged, as applicable. You may be denied service for insufficient funds in your account. You will be responsible for any other transaction fees that apply to your Account including fees charged for excessive withdrawals where such limits exist for the account type.
Please note that your mobile carrier may charge you for text messaging. Please check your mobile service agreement for details on applicable fees. The receiving institution may have limits on the number and type of Transfers allowed.
- Use of Our On-line Banking Site and/or Mobile App
You agree to access this website and/or mobile app in compliance with our Capital City Bank Online Banking Terms and Conditions, which are available during enrollment of our Online Banking Service and available under the Disclosure section within the Online Banking Service and incorporated into and made part of this Zelle Terms & Conditions by this reference.
- Cancellation of the Service
At any time, you may terminate the Service in-person at our Bank office, by contacting our Client Service Center via telephone, or by electronic message via the Online Banking Service. Please see the Online
Banking Agreement for details on cancelling the Service. If you cancel your access to the Service, you will remain obligated to us for all of your transactions, even if they occur or are completed after your access to the Service has been cancelled.
- Right to Terminate Access
We may terminate your access to the Service at any time for any reason without notice to you. Access to this service will also be terminated if your Online Banking Service access is terminated, including if you do not pay any fee(s) as detailed in the Capital City Bank Online Terms and Conditions agreement when they are due, if you use this Online Banking Service for any unauthorized or illegal purposes, if the Online Banking Service is used in a manner inconsistent with the terms of any agreements associated with your Accounts or the Online Banking Service, or if you breach the Agreement. Further, if an Online Banking Service User does not access the Online Banking Service within a 180 consecutive calendar day period, we may terminate the Online Banking Service User’s Online Banking Service and all features, including this Service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, AND SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ZELLE MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. ZELLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE DESCRIBED OR PROVIDED. ZELLE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN AND SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ZELLE, ITS OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS OR NETWORK BANKS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SERVICE; (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICES DESCRIBED OR PROVIDED; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; OR (IV) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES DESCRIBED OR PROVIDED, EVEN IF ZELLE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ZELLE’S SERVICE OR WITH THE TERMS OF THIS ZELLE TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE.
IN THOSE STATES WHERE THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY, ANY LIABILITY OF ZELLE, ITS OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND AGENTS OR THE NETWORK BANKS LIABILITY IN THOSE STATES IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
You acknowledge and agree that you are personally responsible for your conduct while using the Service, and except as otherwise provided in this Zelle Terms & Conditions, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Zelle, its owners, directors, officers, agents and Network Banks from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, errors, or inability to use the Service, or any violation by you of the terms of this Zelle Terms & Conditions agreement.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Bank and its affiliates, former and current officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, service providers and licensors harmless from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Service, our reliance on the Transfer instructions and other information you provide, the performance or non-performance of other financial institutions, or other signers, owners or users of your Accounts.
Please reference the Capital City Bank Online Banking Terms and Conditions for information on arbitration.
- Governing Law; Choice of Law; Severability
These Terms shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to choice of law principles, and by the laws of the United States. Your existing Account relationships and Account Agreements with us will continue to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws governing those Account Agreements. You agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Florida and the United States District Court for the District of Florida in connection with any action or proceeding. Should any part of these Terms be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intent of the Terms, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Subject to the terms of this Zelle Terms & Conditions agreement, the Services are generally available 24 hours a day, stomer
- Contacting Us
If you have any questions about this Service or this Agreement, you may contact us by mail at the address below, by calling the telephone number below, or via our website as listed below.
Capital City Bank
P.O. Box 900
Tallahassee, FL 32302
Phone: Client Service Center 888.671.0400 toll free