Business Equipment Financing
At Capital City Bank, we understand purchasing, servicing and replacing or upgrading equipment is a significant capital investment. Leasing puts the equipment you need to work for you with substantial cash flow advantages.
- Cash Flow Management - Low monthly payments and minimal up-front cash outlay.
- Speed - Short one-page application*
- Flexibility - 100% financing of the invoice.
- Customized Payment Structure - We are able to offer flexible payment structures such as 90-day deferred, annual payments and skip payments.
- No Blanket Lien - Only the equipment is required as collateral. Your personal and business assets remain protected.
- Tax Advantages - Lease payments are usually considered a pre-tax business expense and can often reduce taxes. Equipment leases qualify for the Section 179 deduction^.
- Fixed Payments - Unlike financing with your line of credit, lease payments are fixed. No matter what happens with the market in the future, your lease terms are locked in.
- Lines of Credit Remain Protected - Leasing does not impact your current credit lines with your bank. Your borrowing power can be reserved for other business needs.
- Avoid Obsolescence - Leasing affords you the best technology available today and allows the option to upgrade your equipment when it has outlived its use.
- Competitive Edge - Leasing provides the advantage of using tomorrow’s technology today!
Offered in partnership with American Financial Partners, leasing is the fastest growing method for financing equipment in business today. Contact a banker to see if leasing the right choice for your growing business. Call 850.402.7718 or e-mail today.
APPLY ONLINE FINANCE CALCULATOR CONTACT US
*Subject to credit approval. Program terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Ask a banker for details.
^Consult your tax adviser.
†Lease products underwritten by American Financial Partners.