Everyday Checking for Business
Open your Everyday Checking for Business account now
Focus on running your business with the access and convenience of an Everyday Checking for Business account. We offer three ways to pay NO monthly service charge: maintain a minimum balance, use your business debit card OR keep an active merchant services account+.
- No monthly service charge with an average daily balance of $2,500, 10 debit card transactions, OR an active merchant services account+; otherwise, $10 per month
- E-statement or paper statement
- 250 free items per month, 25¢ per item over 250**
- $10,000 free coin and currency transacted per month
- Only $1.50 per $1,000 in coin and currency transacted over $10,000 per month
- FREE VISA® Business Debit Card
- FREE access to Online Banking with Bill Pay and Mobile Banking^
- FREE Mobile Deposit^†
- FREE return of check images
- FREE access to Capital City Bank Automated Account System
- FREE access to Capital City Bank ATMs
- Only $50 minimum opening deposit
Refer to Terms & Conditions and Other Services and Fees disclosures for additional information related to the account. Bank rules and restrictions may apply. Client purchases checks. Account subject to fees if overdrawn. *Excludes ATM transactions. +Merchant service accounts are provided by Elavon and subject to credit approval; account becomes active once the merchant processes it’s first transaction and remains active until relationship is terminated by merchant, no transactions are processed for 12 months or account is closed by Elavon. **Items include checks deposited, checks paid, ACH debits and credits. ^Capital City Bank does not charge for the use of this service at this time. Fees charged by mobile service provider are the responsibility of the user. †Requires a Capital City Bank deposit account and is subject to approval. Upon prior notification, check casher and money service business accounts may be subject to an on-boarding fee and monthly monitoring fee. On-boarding fees not paid at account opening and subsequent monthly monitoring fees will be applied retroactively to the date check casher/money service business activity is first detected. Ask a banker for details.