Important COVID-19 Update (2 p.m. ET, March 20, 2020): Change to Service Delivery in Affected Communities
Serving You A Little Differently
Beginning Monday, March 23, all Capital City locations will be open by Drive-in, express banking technology and lobby appointment only. We will close our lobbies and ask many of our associates to work remotely as additional steps toward stemming the spread of coronavirus and honoring our commitment to community wellbeing. We may be serving you a little differently for a while, but both our bankers and our client-friendly virtual offerings are still here for you. Please make an appointment with your local banker to access a safe deposit box or complete any other time-sensitive, in-person financial transactions.
Try Our Contact-limited and Virtual Banking Services
Drive-In Service: Locate a Drive-in near you during regular business hours.
Online Banking and the CCBMobile App:
- Not enrolled in online banking? Enroll now or sign in for easy access to your account information and services.
- Download the CCBMobile app in your app store and sign on with your online banking log-in credentials.
Mobile and Text Banking Options:
- Enroll in or access Mobile Deposit from the main menu in the CCBMobile app to deposit checks on the go.
- Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, make person-to-person payments, update your contact information and more in the CCBMobile app.
- Use Text Banking when you need simple balance information or to make a transfer between your accounts. Enroll from the main menu in your online or mobile banking service.
- Set Text Alerts to monitor your account activity.
Bill Pay and Personal Payment Services:
- Enroll in Bill Pay and pay bills securely via your online or mobile banking service; bills submitted by 3 p.m. EST are processed the same day.
- Use the SEND person-to-person payments tool in online and mobile banking to pay almost anyone.
Telephone Banking and Online Chat
- Use our automated telephone banking system at 888.671.0400 to check balances and review transaction history.
- Speak to a banker in our Client Service Center via phone at 888.671.0400 or online chat at www.ccbg.com during business hours.
We're here to help
We know the COVID-19 pandemic is having far-reaching effects on our clients and communities, and we want to assure our clients we’re here for you in these uncertain times. Capital City Bank is offering several assistance programs for our clients beginning to experience hardship as a result of circumstances surrounding the coronavirus response. Please contact your banker for details.
In addition, for businesses experiencing challenges, two recovery programs are available from the state of Florida and the Small Business Administration. For details on these programs, contact the offering agency directly: Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program; SBA Disaster Funding.
Take your business online with waived monthly and set-up fees.
To support our small business clients during these challenging circumstances, integrated, web-based payment platforms and point-of-sale solutions available through our Merchant Services partner, Elavon, will have waived monthly fees and set-up costs through September 2020. Accept payments online, on-the-go, by mail and by phone. Talk with a banker today to get started.
Protect Yourself From Fraud
Fraudsters are already finding ways to take advantage of confusion and fear created by the pandemic. We encourage you to be vigilant in protecting your personal information. Remember that neither Capital City Bank nor any legitimate business will call, e-mail or text you to ask for sensitive information, such as login credentials, account numbers and Social Security numbers. Review these tips on cyber security and report suspected fraudulent activity to us immediately.
Thank You For Choosing Capital City Bank
Stay tuned to our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds and ccbg.com/coronavirus for future updates. Be assured we remain focused on our commitment to be more than a bank everywhere Capital City Bank calls home.
What you can do
*All times Eastern.
Coronavirus resources provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.