Helping you stay connected safely
Convenient and powerful Digital Banking offers a variety of contact-limited and virtual banking services to help you stay connected even while we're apart.
|Accounts||Mobile APP||Online Banking||Virtual Teller Machine||ATM
||Drive-In||Online Chat||Automated Telephone Banking||Client Service Center|
|Check your balance|
|Make a deposit|
|View transaction history|
|Set account alerts|
|Open a new account|
|Talk to a banker||
|cards||Mobile App||Online Banking||Virtual Teller Machine||ATM||Drive-In||Online Chat||Automated Telephone Banking||Client Service Center|
|Order a debit card|
|Report a card lost/stolen|
|Disable a card|
|Loans||Mobile App||Online Banking||Virtual Teller Machine||ATM||Drive-In||Online Chat||Automated Telephone Banking||Client Service Center|
|Make a loan payment|
|Apply for a loan|
New to Digital Banking? We can help get you started.
How do I sign up?
How do I access Mobile Banking?
How do I enroll in Mobile Deposit?
First, you must be enrolled in online banking, then select Settings > Mobile Deposit Enrollment in your online or mobile banking menu.
To determine eligibility, there is a review process we follow after you sign up for online banking. Essentially, we want to confirm your identity and ensure that your account is in good standing.
How do I deposit a check using the CCBMobile App?
You must first enroll by selecting Settings > Mobile Deposit Enrollment in your online or mobile banking menu. We have a short review process to determine an account's eligibility - essentially, we want to confirm your identity and ensure that your account is in good standing.
Once enrolled in Mobile Deposit:
- Log in to your service using the CCBMobile App.
- Endorse the check(s) by writing "For Mobile Deposit Only at Capital City Bank" and then signing your name.
- Select Mobile Deposit.
- Select the account for deposit and enter the amount of the first check and select Capture Image, then press Enter.
- Take a photo of the front of the check. Preview the image, then select either Retake or Use.
- Repeat this step to take a photo of the back of the check. Preview the images, then select either Retake or Submit Deposit.
- Next, you will receive a "Deposit submitted. Check deposited successfully." message or an error message with an explanation of what information could not be read or found.
- If upload is successful, click Close to return to the home screen.
- Check your e-mail for confirmation that the deposit was successfully received. Follow-up e-mails will be sent when the deposit is approved and processed. All Mobile Deposit e-mails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.