Hurricane Irma Information
We know the damage caused by Hurricane Irma left many in great need. As you work to get back to normal, your Capital City Bankers are here to ease the burden.
We are refunding or waiving fees incurred as a result of these circumstances through September 15. Please contact your banker so we can issue you a refund of the following fees:
- ATM Usage Fees
- Late Fee on Loan Payment
- Bank 2 Bank Transfer Fees
- CD Withdrawal Penalties
- Incoming Wire Transfer Fees
- Online Banking at www.ccbg.com (or enroll now)
- Download CCBMobile App (requires online banking enrollment):
- Android/Google Play:
- Apple/iTunes: http://bit.ly/2vKpg1T
Automated Account System: 888.671.0400 toll-free.
Phones from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., ET
Chat from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m., ET
To better serve you as the storm progresses, we have activated Twitter and Instagram social channels in addition to our existing Facebook page. Follow us for updates:
- Facebook: facebook.com/capitalcitybank
- Twitter: @CapitalCityBank
- Instagram: @CapitalCityBank
- Withdraw a small amount of cash to have on hand (preferably small bills).
- Pack checks, safety deposit box keys, phone numbers and other important documents in a waterproof bag where they can be easily accessed.
- Enroll in online and mobile banking so you will have access to your accounts anywhere you have an internet connection. Services like electronic bill payments, funds transfers, direct deposit and account alerts can help you stay on top of your finances and ahead of late fees no matter where you are.