Mobile Banking - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking is a feature of your Capital City Bank online banking service, which allows you to conduct your banking securely and conveniently from your mobile device. With Mobile Banking, you may access all of your accounts currently displayed on your Capital City Bank online banking service.
- What are the features and benefits of using Mobile Banking?
- View account balances
- Look-up transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts and other banks
- Pay Bills
- View Alerts Text confirmations of transfer and bill payment transactions (must have text messaging capability on your mobile device)
- For those on-the-go?
- Easy Convenient
- FREE to Capital City Bank online clients (service/plan fees charged by the mobile service provider are the responsibility of the user)
- Is Mobile Banking secure?
Yes, your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access.
- What type of mobile device and mobile service is required for Mobile Banking?
Most tablets and smartphones are compatible with Mobile Banking. For optimal utilization of Mobile Banking, a "smart" phone is recommended. A mobile device with Internet access and an Internet browser application that supports secure SSL connections and is "WAP 2.0" compliant is required in order to view your accounts via Mobile Banking. If you wish to receive a text confirmation message via "text" regarding the transfer and bill payment transactions initiated via your mobile device, a text message feature is needed. Standard text messaging rates from your mobile service provider apply.
- How do I access Mobile Banking?
Simply download app from iTunes or Google Marketplace.
- What happens if I lose the signal/communication during a Mobile Banking transaction?
If you have the texting feature with your mobile service provider, each transfer and bill payment performed through Mobile Banking will be confirmed with a text message sent directly to your mobile device. If you do not receive a confirmation message or do not have a texting feature on your mobile device, log on to your Capital City Bank online banking service via your personal computer to view the transaction status in your Activity Center. If the transaction is not detailed on your service, the requested transaction did not occur.
- What do I need to do if I get a new mobile device?
If you obtain a new mobile device all you need to do is re-download the app. Remember, with a new device, you will be required to input a Secure Access Code and register your new device.
- What happens if I lose my mobile device?
No need to worry. Your account information is not stored on your mobile device, therefore, it cannot be stolen.
- Can I setup my bill payment payees via Mobile Banking?
Yes. Complete bill payment payee set up is accessible through your mobile device.
- Do I need a password to use Mobile Banking?
Your current Capital City Bank online banking User Name and Password is all you need to access your information via your mobile device.
^Restrictions May Apply