Free, Fast and Secure.
Capital City Bank OnLine puts control of your money at your fingertips by offering you free online access to your account information. Check your balance, pay bills, transfer funds between accounts and bank-to-bank*— you can even sign up for alerts that notify you when bill payments are due or when your balance reaches a certain amount. A streamlined bill payment process and consolidated record of accounts mean less time managing your dollars and more time for you to do the things you enjoy.
Personalized assistance is available by calling 888.671.0400 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., EST or on Saturdays 9 a.m. until noon, EST. You may also chat with a banker online Monday through Friday 7 a.m. until 8 p.m., EST or on Saturdays 9 a.m. until noon, EST.
For clients who love their iPhones® and Android phones, life – and mobile banking – just got a lot easier! The Capital City Bank OnLine Mobile Banking App, which adds one-touch simplicity for access-anywhere convenience. Offering a mobile desktop shortcut, the all-new app enables instant access, making it simpler than ever to manage your Bank OnLine account while on the go. View account balances, transaction history and alerts, and even initiate account transfers and pay bills, quickly and securely, at anytime and from anywhere. To get started, download the iPhone® app here, or the Android app here, or visit the store/market on your phone and search “Capital City Bank.”
- Account access all day, every day
- Real-time transaction histories for CDs, loans, IRAs, checking and savings accounts
- Real-time running account balance information
- Consolidated account information in all-in-one format
- Personalized alerts for bill payment, balance amounts, and personal reminders
- E-statements and payment history record
- Transfer funds from one account to another or bank-to-bank
- View images of cleared checks and reduces expense of writing checks
- Online banking tutorials
Fees charged by the mobile service provider are the responsibility of the user.