Premium Money Market Account
Start saving for your future today!
Serious investors have complex and varied financial needs. Our Premium Money Market account is designed to meet these needs, providing you with smart solutions and an account that maximizes the interest you earn. This Higher-yield money market account requires a $25,000 minimum opening deposit.
- Tiered higher-yield money market rates
- Free Capital City Bank custom checks
- Free traveler's checks, money orders and cashier's checks
- Free copies (up to 10 per visit)
- Free notary service or signature guarantee
- Free bond coupon collection
- Easy-to-balance statements
- FREE access to Online Banking with Bill Pay and Mobile Banking^
- FREE E-statements
- FREE Mobile Deposit^†
- FREE access to Capital City Bank Automated Account System
- FREE access to Capital City Bank ATMs
Refer to Terms & Conditions and Other Services and Fees disclosures for additional information related to the account. Bank rules and restrictions may apply. Money market accounts subject to fees if overdrawn. Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly on daily collected balances. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account. Accounts no longer meeting the $25,000 average monthly balance requirement will be changed to a Money Market account; account holder will be notified. Some services require online banking. ^Capital City Bank does not charge for the use of this service at this time. Fees charged by mobile service provider are the responsibility of the user. †Requires a Capital City Bank deposit account and is subject to approval. Ask a Banker for details. Access to the account is subject to federal regulation, which provides for unlimited withdrawals through an ATM, by mail, messenger or in person, but limits other withdrawals or transfers (such as telephone, online or Bank Direct-Automated transfers, check, draft or debit card) to six per month. Excess withdrawal or transfer fee is $10 per debit paid over the regulatory limit per monthly statement period. If there are continual monthly excess withdrawals or transfers, the account will be changed to a non-interest bearing status.