Money Market Account
Save for your future today!
Investment combined with flexibility - that's the idea behind Money Market accounts at Capital City Bank. Your money earns interest at competitive market rates — without the associated risks — and you can access your money at any time.
- No monthly service charge with minimum daily balance of $4000; otherwise, $15 per month
- Tiered higher-yield interest rates
- Easy access to your money
- Daily compounded interest
- Automatic transfer option available from other accounts
- $4,000 minimum opening deposit
- FREE access to Online Banking and Mobile Banking^
- FREE E-statements
- FREE access to Capital City Bank Automated Account System
- FREE access to Capital City Bank ATMs
Refer to Terms & Conditions and Other Services and Fees disclosures for additional information related to the account. Bank rules and restrictions may apply. Money market accounts subject to fees if overdrawn. Interest is compounded daily on daily collected balances and paid on the last day of the statement period. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account. Some services require online banking. ^Capital City Bank does not charge for the use of this service at this time. Fees charged by mobile service provider are the responsibility of the user. Ask a Banker for details. Access to the account is subject to federal regulation, which provides for unlimited withdrawals through an ATM, by mail, messenger or in person, but limits other withdrawals or transfers (such as telephone, online or phone-in automated account system transfers, check, draft or debit card) to six per monthly statement period. Excess withdrawal or transfer fee is $10 per debit paid over the regulatory limit per monthly statement period. If there are continual monthly excess withdrawals or transfers, the account will be changed to a non-interest bearing status.