Open your Premium Business Checking account now
The financial needs of businesses are not always the same. That’s why we offer business checking accounts to meet every need. With Premium Business Checking from Capital City Bank, choose e-statements or paper statements and transact up to 500 free items each month. Plus, maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $5,000 OR an active merchant services account+ and the $12 monthly service charge is waived.
- No monthly service charge with a minimum daily balance of $5,000 OR an active merchant services account+; otherwise, $12 per month.
- E-statement or paper statement
- 500 free items per month; 25¢ per item over 500**
- $10,000 free coin and currency transacted per month
- $1.50 per $1,000 in coin and currency transacted over $10,000 per month
- FREE VISA® Business Debit Card
- FREE access to Online Banking with Bill Pay and Mobile Banking^
- FREE Mobile Deposit^†
- FREE return of check images
- FREE access to Capital City Bank Automated Account System
- FREE access to Capital City Bank ATMs
Account Switch Kit
Refer to Terms & Conditions and Other Services and Fees disclosures for additional information related to the account. Bank rules and restrictions may apply. Client purchases checks. Account subject to fees if overdrawn. +Merchant service accounts are provided by Elavon and subject to credit approval; account becomes active once the merchant processes it’s first transaction and remains active until relationship is terminated by merchant, no transactions are processed for 12 months or account is closed by Elavon. **Items include checks deposited, checks paid, ACH debits and credits. ^Capital City Bank does not charge for the use of this service at this time. Fees charged by mobile service provider are the responsibility of the user. †Requires a Capital City Bank deposit account and is subject to approval. Upon prior notification, check casher and money service business accounts may be subject to an on-boarding fee and monthly monitoring fee. On-boarding fees not paid at account opening and subsequent monthly monitoring fees will be applied retroactively to the date check casher/money service business activity is first detected. Ask a banker for details.