agreements related to this application.
Once you consent, you will be able to apply to open accounts online. If you do not consent, you will not be able to apply online. However, regardless of whether you consent, you will still be entitled to apply to open accounts through other methods that we permit, such as in
You understand, prior to consenting:
- Your consent applies only to disclosures and notices regarding your account(s), including your periodic account statement(s);
- Unless you consent, you have the right to receive all required disclosures in paper or non-electronic form;
- Even after consent, if you want to receive a paper copy of the disclosure in addition to the electronic disclosure you can obtain one free of charge by calling us or writing us at the number or address listed below;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by calling or writing us at the number or address listed below; and
- By consenting to conduct transactions and receive disclosures and notices electronically, you agree to provide us with the information (such as current e-mail address) needed to communicate with you electronically and update us as to any changes in such information by calling or writing us at the number or address listed below. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), you can add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe list.
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Internet browser that supports 128 bit encryption
- Adobe Acrobat® Reader 7.0 or higher
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit
- A valid e-mail address
- Internet Access
- An operating system and an Internet connection capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing communications received from us in electronic form via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our web site using one of the browsers specified above.
Capital City Bank
P O Box 11326
Tallahassee, Florida 32302-1326