- View real-time balance information and transaction histories for all your checking and savings accounts, loans, CDs and IRAs all in one place.
- Move money between your accounts and to others with or without a Capital City Bank account, quickly and securely.*
- Streamlined bill payment and payment history record.^
- Suspend or deactivate lost or stolen debit cards on the spot.+
- Download transactions into Quicken or QuickBooks to help manage your money.
- See a complete list of features.
CCBMobile with Mobile Deposit
The right banking tool for the job
Digital banking tools & features
Receive up-to-date information about your account via text or e-mail.
Receive text alerts about purchase activity to help guard against fraud.
1 Zelle® should only be used to send money to friends, family or others you trust. We recommend that you do not use Zelle® to send money to those you do not know. Transfers require enrollment in the service with a U.S. checking or savings account and must be made from an eligible Capital City Bank consumer or business deposit account.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®.