What kind of banker will you be?
- LEAD with courage, confidence, vision and inspiration.
- EXECUTE by turning vision into action.
- COMMUNICATE up, down and often.
- THINK strategically, critically and use common sense.
- LEARN passionately, proactively and with a purpose.
- WELCOME clients, associates and our communities.
Due the coronavirus pandemic, applicants who are being interviewed in person by a Capital City Bank hiring manager will be required to comply with the Bank’s internal protocol as it relates to protective measures.
Online application system: Candidates will be redirected to submit a Candidate Profile (a valid e-mail address is required), a formal employment application to include completion of the "My Presence" section and attach a resume. If you do not have access to a personal computer or internet connection and need alternate arrangements, or you have any questions regarding the Candidate Profile, please call Capital City Bank Human Resources at 850.402.8385 or 478.703.0089.
Internal applicants: Current associates should apply by accessing the Internal Career Center via StarAccess. Associates will be directed to complete an internal application, the "My Presence" section of the application and attach a resume.