Online banking features and benefits:
- View real-time balance information and transaction histories for all your checking and savings accounts, loans, CDs and IRAs all in one place.
- Pay bills and make payments on your loan.
- Move money between your accounts and to others with or without a Capital City Bank account, quickly and securely.*
- Suspend or deactivate lost or stolen debit cards on the spot.^
- Download transactions into Quicken or QuickBooks to help manage your money.
- See a complete list of features.
Online Banking's perfect partner: CCBMobile
Send Personal Payments
Send money with zelle®
The right banking tool for the job
Online & mobile banking tools & features
Online Bill Pay
Receive up-to-date information about your account via text or e-mail.
Receive text alerts about purchase activity to help guard against fraud.
1U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes and generally do not incur transaction fees.
2In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.