The Perfect Way to Pay for Every Little Thing
Everyday purchases come in all shapes and sizes. And your Capital City Bank Visa® Debit Card gives you a safe, easy way to pay for anything, no matter how small.
- Use debit instead of cash. It's like having exact change every time you pay.
From the donut shop to the dime store, you can use your card at millions of places that accept Visa Debit Cards.
- Skip the ATM and save time.
By using your card instead of cash, you eliminate extra trips to the ATM and avoid paying ATM fees for out-of-network withdrawals. It's a simple way to save time and money every day.
- Count on built-in fraud protection.
Unlike cash, you're protected if your card is ever lost or stolen. With Visa's Zero Liability, you're not responsible for any unauthorized purchases.1
- Log into your online banking service or CCBMobile app.
- Under the main menu, click Services then Debit Card Services.
- Choose the affected debit card from the drop-down box and click Freeze Card.
Monitor your transactions while on the go!
- Keep your accounts secure.
Get alerts for transactions in real-time and immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity.
- Take an active role.
Track spending and stay on top of account balances.
- Choose your alerts.
Adjust your alerts to what makes sense for you and receive them via SMS text or e-mail. Choose from three types of activity to trigger an alert:
- Reaching a purchase amount threshold
- Purchases made on the internet or over the phone
- International purchases
- Check to make sure your card is eligible. Check your eligibility.
- Register your mobile device and e-mail to receive Visa Purchase Alerts.
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You'll get real-time text or e-mail alerts based on the criteria you select.
Cardholders will receive Visa Purchase Alerts only when a transaction meets the triggers settings.
Choose the alerts that are right for you when you register your device. View Visa's detailed Purchase Alerts Q&A.
Capital City Bank online and mobile banking give you full control over your accounts and cards for the ultimate peace of mind when your cards are lost or stolen or you suspect fraud. Order a new card for your account, temporarily freeze an existing card, reactivate a frozen card, or cancel and replace a card that has been lost, stolen, damaged or compromised right from within your online or mobile banking service, any time of day, any day of the week.
From your online/mobile banking menu, choose Services > Debit Card Services.
1Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S.-issued cards only. Does not apply to ATM transactions, certain commercial card transactions, PIN transactions not covered by Visa or any other transactions not processed by Visa. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
This card is issued by Capital City Bank pursuant to a license from Visa USA Inc.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.