What's my routing number?
The Capital City Bank routing number is 063100688 and it can be found in the footer under the "Company" column.
How do I enroll in mobile banking?
Where do I find my account number?
If you use checks, your checking account number will be printed on the bottom left of your checks.
If you use online banking or the CCB Mobile Banking app, your full account number can be found under account Details.
- Log in and select the account in your Account Listing.
- On the next screen, select Details to toggle on full account details and scroll down to Account Number.
Otherwise, if you need your full account number, please call us at 888.671.0400 or chat with us online.
What do I do if I forgot my online banking login?
If you HAVE registered your browser:
- Click the “Forgot/First time Password?” link under the password field.
- Enter your user name when prompted and click “Submit.”
- Select a delivery method for your Secure Access Code (this is a six-digit code we send to the contact method on file for your account so we can verify it is you requesting the password reset).
- Retrieve your Secure Access Code and enter it where prompted.
- Follow the prompts to set a new password.
If you HAVE NOT registered your browser:
Please call us at 888.671.0400 to have a banker reset your password.
How do I make a loan payment?
Log in to your online banking service to manage your loan quickly and easily from your online banking dashboard.
Clients without a Capital City Bank deposit account may make payments and view details about their loan relationship online using our Loan Payment Portal. At ccbg.com, click Log In at the top right, click the arrows to expand the account list and select Loan Payments.
Where do I make a credit card payment?
Access to all your CCB relationships can be found in one central place: Just click Log In at the top right, then click the arrows to expand the account list. Select Credit Cards to be directed to the secure credit card portal to make a credit card payment.
What are the observed bank holidays?
|Friday||January 1, 2021||New Year's Day|
|Monday||January 18, 2021||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|Monday||February 15, 2021||Presidents' Day|
|Thursday||May 20, 2021 - Closing at 2 p.m.||Emancipation Day|
|Monday||May 31, 2021||Memorial Day|
|Monday||July 5, 2021||Independence Day|
|Monday||September 1, 2021||Labor Day|
|Monday||October 11, 2021||Columbus Day|
|Thursday||November 11, 2021||Veterans Day|
|Thursday||November 25, 2021||Thanksgiving|
|Friday||November 26, 2021 - Closing at 4 p.m.|
|Friday||December 24, 2021 - Closing at 2 p.m.|
|Saturday||December 25, 2021||Christmas|