The Capital City Bank routing number is 063100688 and it can be found in the footer under the "Company" column.
Mobile banking is a feature of your Capital City Bank Online Banking service, and enrollment is automatic when signed up for online banking.
If you use checks, your checking account number will be printed on the bottom left of your checks.
If you use online banking or the CCB Mobile Banking app, your full account number can be found under account Details.
- Log in and select the account in your Account Listing.
- On the next screen, select Details to toggle on full account details and scroll down to Account Number.
Otherwise, if you need your full account number, please call us at 888.671.0400 or chat with us online.
If you HAVE registered your browser:
- Click the “Forgot/First time Password?” link under the password field.
- Enter your user name when prompted and click “Submit.”
- Select a delivery method for your Secure Access Code (this is a six-digit code we send to the contact method on file for your account so we can verify it is you requesting the password reset).
- Retrieve your Secure Access Code and enter it where prompted.
- Follow the prompts to set a new password.
If you HAVE NOT registered your browser:
Please call us at 888.671.0400 to have a banker reset your password.
Log in to your online banking service to manage your loan quickly and easily from your online banking dashboard.
Clients without a Capital City Bank deposit account may make payments and view details about their loan relationship online using our Loan Payment Portal. At ccbg.com, click Log In at the top right, click the arrows to expand the account list and select Loan Payments.
Access to all your CCB relationships can be found in one central place: Just click Log In at the top right, then click the arrows to expand the account list. Select Credit Cards to be directed to the secure credit card portal to make a credit card payment.
Looking for something else?