The right banking tool for the job
|Accounts||Mobile APP||Online Banking||Virtual Teller Machine||ATM
||Drive-In||Online Chat||Automated Telephone Banking||Client Service Center|
|Check your balance||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Make a deposit||•||•||•||•|
|View transaction history||•||•||•||•||•|
|Set account alerts||•||•|
|Open a new account||•||•||•|
|Talk to a banker||•
|cards||Mobile App||Online Banking||Virtual Teller Machine||ATM||Drive-In||Online Chat||Automated Telephone Banking||Client Service Center|
|Order a debit card||•||•||•|
|Report a card lost/stolen||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Disable a card||•||•||•|
|Loans||Mobile App||Online Banking||Virtual Teller Machine||ATM||Drive-In||Online Chat||Automated Telephone Banking||Client Service Center|
|Make a loan payment||•||•||•||•||•|
|Apply for a loan||•||•||•|
Explore Online Banking From Capital City Bank
- Bill payments
- Person-to-person payments and transfers
- Account alerts
- And more... view a complete list
- Visit www. ccbg.com or open the CCBMobile app.
- Enter your Capital City Bank online banking Username and click or tap Activate My Service.
- Select a delivery method, or target, for your Secure Access Code (SMS (text), phone). Your delivery options are based upon the contact information we have on file, but you may update this information for future verifications in Settings > Security Preferences once you are logged in. Note: Changing delivery information for Secure Access Codes will not change the contact information on your account. These settings are only for online banking purposes.
- Enter the Secure Access Code in the space provided.
- Select a new password when prompted.
- Review your Online Banking Profile and click Next.
- Review the Online Banking Terms & Conditions and click or tap I Agree or I Accept to continue.
- Register the device to keep from needing an access code the next time you log in. Anytime you log in from a new device or browser, however, you will be prompted to enter a Secure Access Code for your protection. You may register multiple devices for use with our online banking service.
- After completing these steps, you will be taken to your account summary page. This page may be personalized in Settings > Account Preferences.
Forgot Password option on the login page to reset your password.
To reset a forgotten password:
- On the log in page, click or tap Forgot your password?
- Enter your Username and click or tap Submit.
- When prompted, do one of the following:
- Click or tap I already have a Secure Access Code.
- Click or tap one of the delivery methods that are on file for you (phone or text).
We send you the code using the delivery method that you selected.
- On the Secure Access Code page, enter the code and click or tap Submit.
- The New Password page appears.
- Enter your new password in the New Password field and re-enter the password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click or tap Submit and you are directed to the Home page.
- From the Menu, click or tap Bill Pay > Quick Bill Pay. You automatically will be guided through the enrollment process.
- Click or tap the account to enroll and select Enroll in Bill Pay.
- On the Agreement page, click or tap I agree to enroll in Bill Pay.
- In the success message, click or tap Continue to Bill Pay and the bill payment page appears.
- From the Menu, select Services.
- Click or tap Stop Payments.
- Indicate whether you wish to stop a single check or a range of checks.
- Select the account on which the check(s) is drawn and enter the check number or range of check numbers. Click Save and Send to complete your request.
- If you have additional information from the check such as the payee or amount, you may add to the corresponding fields.
- Insufficient Funds
- Secure Message
- Telephone call
- Text (SMS) message
- From the Main Menu in online banking or the CCBMobile app, click or tap Settings > E-Document Delivery.
- For each account, select a delivery method in the Delivery Type drop-down list.
- Select E-Statement, review the E-Statement Delivery Agreement and click or tap I accept on the pop-up window.
- Click or tap the edit icon (X) in the Address field to open the Select Recipient window and do one of the following:
- Click or tap the check box for one or more existing delivery addresses.
- Click or tap in the Address field and type a new delivery address. Click or tap Add.
- Click or tap Save.
- You are accessing online banking or the CCBMobile app for the first time.
- You use a different browser on your desktop.
- You delete and reinstall the CCBMobile app.
- Your browser does not save browser cookies.
- You clear existing browser cookies.
- We reset registration for all users for security reasons.
- Do not intend to use it to access your online banking service or the CCBMobile app again.
- Are on a public computer.
- Do not own the device or it is otherwise not under your control.
|PROCESSING CUT-OFF TIME|
|Internal Account Transfers*||10:00 p.m.|
|Client-to-Client Transfers||10:00 p.m.|
|Consumer Bank-to-Bank Transfers (Outbound/Inbound)*||4:00 p.m.|
|Bill Payment*||3:00 p.m.|
|Stop Payment||10:00 p.m.|
|Mobile Deposit||8:00 p.m.|
*Future dated transfers and bill payments may be changed or canceled before the cut-off time of the day prior to the Effective Date.
All references to time are Eastern Standard Time or Daylight Savings Time in the Eastern Time zone (“ET”), on each Business Day. The Bank reserves the right to change the cut-off time as necessary. Any such change shall be effective immediately and may be implemented prior to your receipt of notice thereof. You may contact Bank at any time to verify the current cut-off times.
|Consumer Bank-to-Bank Transfers – Outbound^||Five (5) outbound transfers not to exceed a total of $3,000 per business day|
|Consumer Bank-to-Bank Transfers – Inbound^||Five (5) inbound transfers not to exceed a total of $3,000 per business day|
|Bill Payment to a Person±||
Consumers: Up to $1,700 per transaction not to exceed $3,400 per business day
|Businesses: Up to $4,400 per transaction not to exceed $8,800 per business day
|Mobile Deposit±||25 check images transmitted not to exceed a total of $10,000 per business day|
±There may be a charge for the use of this feature. Refer to Capital City Bank’s Products & Services brochure and Other Services and Fees insert for a complete listing of other fees related to your Account(s).
1The Bank reserves the right to keep some transaction limits confidential for security reasons, and to change any transaction limit as necessary. Any such change shall be effective immediately and may be implemented prior to your receipt of notice thereof. You may contact Bank at any time to verify the current transaction limits.
Mobile Banking From Capital City Bank
- View account balances
- Look up transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts and other banks
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- And more... view a complete list
- Bank with us when and where you want
- FREE to clients with online banking (service/plan fees charged by the mobile service provider are the responsibility of the user)
- Saves you a trip to the office
- Log in to your service using the CCBMobile App.
- Endorse the check(s) by writing "For Mobile Deposit Only at Capital City Bank" and then signing your name.
- Select Mobile Deposit.
- Select the account for deposit and enter the amount of the first check and select Capture Image, then press Enter.
- Take a photo of the front of the check. Preview the image, then select either Retake or Use.
- Repeat this step to take a photo of the back of the check. Preview the images, then select either Retake or Submit Deposit.
- Next, you will receive a "Deposit submitted. Check deposited successfully." message or an error message with an explanation of what information could not be read or found.
- If upload is successful, click Close to return to the home screen.
- Check your e-mail for confirmation that the deposit was successfully received. Follow-up e-mails will be sent when the deposit is approved and processed. All Mobile Deposit e-mails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily Deposit Amount Limit:
Not to exceed $10,000
Multi-day Item Limit:
Up to 150 Checks
Not to exceed $50,000
- Canadian checks
- Foreign checks
- U.S. savings bonds
- Treasury Tax & Loan (TTL) payments
- Sign the back of the check before you take the picture.
- The image of the check must be clear, and all four corners must be visible in the photo.
- The check must be free of shadows.
- If the check is wrinkled, make sure to flatten it before taking a picture.
- Ensure there is good contrast between the check and the background surface.
- After you take a picture, you will be able to review and retake it if necessary.
- Checks without a check number in the MICR line
- Checks without an account number in the MICR line (Example: counter checks)
- Checks encoded with a dollar amount
- Checks with writing or printing that obscures any part of the MICR line
Explore SEND Personal Payments
- Money is sent securely in real time using only an e-mail address or mobile phone number for the recipient.
- Your account information stays protected – you won’t see the other person’s information and they won’t see yours.
- Payments are processed and protected in the same way as PIN-based, point-of-sale debit card transactions.
- Log in to your online banking service or the CCBMobile App.
- Select Move Money from the Main Menu, and then click or tap SEND Money.
- If you did not add a Capital City Bank debit card when you enrolled in SEND or wish to add another card, select the Manage Cards tab to add your card before continuing.
- Complete the fields for Recipient Name, Email OR Mobile #, Amount and Memo information. (The recipient will be notified of your payment by the same method you choose to send the money – text message or e-mail. Be sure to include a MEMO because it will be delivered with the notification of your payment to the recipient.) NOTE: In the CCBMobile app, you can click on the person icon in the Recipient Name field to select from your contacts. You may be prompted to authorize the CCBMobile app to access your contacts.
- Use the Debit Card drop-down list to select the card you would like to use for this payment. Click or tap Continue.
- You will be prompted to Review the details of the payment you wish to make, and then select Edit or Continue.
NOTE: Changes cannot be made to the payment details beyond this point, so carefully check the information before you choose Continue.
- Verify the transaction using your debit card Personal Identification Number (PIN). For account security, the encrypted PIN pad will scramble after each digit you enter. Once all digits of your PIN are entered, click or tap SUBMIT.
NOTE: You will have two attempts to enter the correct PIN before the service is locked for your protection.
- A Success confirmation should appear on your screen with the transaction/payment details. Either Close the confirmation or select History to view your SEND payments.
- Date of payment
- Recipient name
- Email/Phone# where money was sent
- Amount of payment
- Status of payment:
- Payment Sent – Payment was sent successfully, but has not been collected (accepted) by recipient
- Payment Collected – Payment was sent successfully and collected (accepted) by recipient
- Send Failed – Payment was not sent and funds will not be debited from your account
- Payment Returned – Payment was not collected (accepted) within 10 days from the date sent and has been credited back to sender’s account
- Incorrect PIN – Payment was not sent because an incorrect PIN was input for the debit card saved for SEND payments
- Payment Canceled – Payment was canceled before it was completed/sent (for example, a payment is canceled at the point when the sender is prompted to enter PIN) and funds are not debited from sender’s account
- Click on the blue arrow to the left of a transaction to see the Memo for that payment
- Accept Money with Debit Card: If money is accepted with a debit card, typically the recipient will have access to the money once the payment has been accepted. Funds will post to the recipient’s account, however, according to the guidelines of the receiving financial institution.
- Accept Money with Deposit Account Information: If the receiver chooses to use his or her deposit account to accept money, then the transfer will be sent via ACH and will post to the account according to the guidelines of the receiving financial institution.
Meet our Virtual Tellers: Smiling faces. Personalized service. Extended hours.
Virtual Tellers with video-chat technology from Capital City Bank provide a secure, convenient and contactless option for banking one-on-one with a trusted banker even outside traditional lobby service hours. Plus with a Smart ATM option built in, basic transactions, like deposits and withdrawals are fast, easy and available 24 hours.
- Live assistance after hours
- Video-chat with a banker
- Support for most transactions and services
- No debit card required
- Withdraw funds in $5, $20 or $100 bills
- 24-hour Smart ATM option for everyday transactions with your debit card
- Monday-Friday 7 a.m. until 8 p.m., ET
- Saturday 9 a.m. until 3 p.m., ET
- Checking your balance
- Making a deposit
- Getting cash
- Reporting fraud/lost or stolen debit card
- Moving money
- Paying bills
- Ordering a debit card
- Making loan payments
- Cash and check deposits, 30 items at a time
- Deposits post same day when received by 9 p.m. on business days
- Itemized receipts for an exact record of your transaction
- Drop off deposits and payments in the drive-in
- Transactions processed and credited by close of business
- E-mailed confirmation of transaction
Get Started With Mobile Pay
- On iPhone®, open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Add Credit or Debit Card. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad®, go into Settings, open Wallet & Apple Pay, and select Add Credit or Debit Card. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Download the Google Pay app.
- Add your Capital City Bank Visa debit card – it's as simple as snapping a photo.
- Pay confidently at more than a million locations in the U.S.
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device* is updated with Samsung Pay.
- Take a picture of your Capital City Bank Visa debit card with your device's camera.
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go.