- Is mindful of other's space, time and resources
- Asks insightful questions to drive the discussion, team or project forward
- Expresses ideas clearly and concisely
- Is open-minded and flexible, an attentive listener and able to generate solutions
- Identifies and utilizes available resources effectively
- Asks "Why?" to understand or to learn
- Demonstrates active curiosity and a willingness to share ideas
- Is proactive in resolving issues affecting clients, associates or the Bank
- Offers feedback or suggestions to make procedures and tasks more efficient
- Learns at a pace necessary to to be successful in the position
- Takes personal responsibility for position-related expectations to ensure accuracy, efficiency and accountability to internal and external clients
- Is self-motivated and seeks feedback regularly
- Maintains a positive outlook and belief in what can be achieved
- Owns mistakes and pursues resolutions
- Volunteers to help others within the company and within the community
- Regards excellence in service as a high-priority, utilizing problem-solving skills, taking initiative and being committed to exceeding client and fellow associate expectations
- Exemplifies a desire to consistently provide a positive client experience, which results in value, loyalty and trust
- Identifies issues and suggests workable solutions
- Matches client needs to products and services using a consultative approach
- Seeks to understand how his or her role, department or division contributes to the overall success of the company
- Shows enthusiasm for their work and a commitment to the success of the organization
- Demonstrates humility in all situations
- Presents herself or himself in a professional manner through all methods of communication and appearance
- Desires to actively develop personal leadership skills
Capital City offers an excellent benefits package with comprehensive insurance, an associate stock purchase plan, paid vacation time, 401(k), a tuition assistance plan and a sign-on and retention bonus program for select positions, among others.
We create possibilities by being more than a bank to our clients. We are the resourceful, adaptable, compassionate bankers our clients rely on to protect what is precious to them: their livelihoods, their finances,
their businesses, their dreams and their futures.
Community involvement is a hallmark of Capital City Bank. We encourage our associates to give back both as individuals, with the causes that matter most to them, and through the events and organizations we collectively support.
Capital City Bank employs talented people, motivates them to do their best work and recognizes their efforts. Capital City Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans or veterans with service-connected disabilities, to apply.
Perhaps the best testament to Capital City Bank as a place where you can build a meaningful career is our associates’ length of service:
• 13% of associates have 5 years of service
• 24% of associates have 10 years of service
• 8% of associates have 20 years of service
• 12% of associates have 25 years of service
Self-identifying a disability: Voluntarily self-identifying is a good thing – it's how things change. This video explains why companies doing business with the federal government ask job applicants and employees to voluntarily self-identify if they have a disability and the important role that self-identifying plays in ensuring equal employment opportunity for people with disabilities.
Internal applicants: Current associates should apply by accessing the Internal Career Center via StarAccess. Associates will be directed to complete an internal application, the "My Presence" section of the application and attach a resume.