Your safety and comfort are our priorities
After carefully monitoring the pandemic over the last several weeks, all of our lobbies are now open for walk-in service. We will continue to monitor conditions in each of our communities and are taking extra precautions to make our offices safer for all because your health and well-being – as well as that of our bankers – are our most important priorities at this time.
To ensure you can feel safe when visiting with us:
- Every Capital City Banker you see present will have been checked for a fever before being permitted to enter and work.
- There will be a limit on the number of guests permitted in the lobby at any given time.
- Our bankers will wear protective gear, will be spaced apart at work stations, will sanitize their work areas after every client interaction, will wash their hands frequently, and will not share equipment, telephones or break rooms.
- Signage will indicate where to sit or stand while awaiting service.
- Our offices will be professionally cleaned every night.
And to help us keep our clients and bankers healthy, we hope you will:
- Avoid coming into the lobby if you have a temperature, cough or flu-like symptoms; have been in contact with someone who has been tested or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days; or have been asked to self-quarantine within the last five days or have been exposed to someone who has.
- Wear a mask or other appropriate protective gear.
- Follow instructions or signage for where to sit or stand while awaiting service.
- Be prepared to help us properly identify you and protect your personal information by answering a few additional questions if you are wearing a mask.
For contact-limited service, visit our drive-in or consider these convenient and accessible alternatives:
- Deposit checks and transfer funds using the CCBMobile app or online banking.
- Pay almost anyone using the SEND person-to-person payments tool in online and mobile banking.
- Visit an ATM for 24-hour access to cash.
- Look for Virtual Teller machines near you for extended service hours and assistance with a wide range of banking transactions.
- Check balances and review transaction history 24/7 via our automated telephone banking system at 888.671.0400.
- Call us at 888.671.0400 or chat with us online at ccbg.com during business hours.